"StucK"  Index du Forum
"StucK"

"StucK"  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ashanti Rock Wit U ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "StucK" Index du Forum -> .:SECTION DES JEUX EVOLUANTS SUR LE FORUM:. -> Battlefield 3
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janitfide
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ashanti Rock Wit U Répondre en citant

Ashanti Rock Wit U > bit.ly/1WIPSLt

Billboard..Hot..Dance..Club..Songs[5]..6..XXX..88..(Live..at..Vega)..Work..ftRock..Wit..U..(Aww..Baby)..Lyrics..405.Not.Allowed.Charts[edit]v...t...e...Video..Playback..Not..Supported..Lyrics..to..Rock..Wit..U..(Awww..Baby)..by..Ashanti[Ashanti:]..Aw..baby..(aw..baby)..[Irv..Gotti:]..Yeah,..murda..inc..[Ashanti:]..I..wanna..love..you..babe..[Irv..Gotti:]..hahahahhaha..[Ashanti:]..Wanna..love..you..babe,..ooh..baby..[Irv..Gotti:]..Ashanti,..chapter..two,..let's..rock..it..[chorus:..Ashanti]..Can..you..rock..with..me..(aw..baby)..Non-stop..with..me..Can..you..take..it..to..the..top..with..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..babe..(love..ya..babe)..Always..thinking..of..you..babe..Can..you..roll..with..me..(ooh..baby)..All..over..me..Can..you..take..control..of..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..baby..Always..thinking..of..you..baby..[Verse-1:]..I..think..I..like..how..your..body..feel..next..to..me..Aw..baby..when..you..kissing..me,..aw..baby..when..you..loving..me..I..can't..describe..what..I..want..to..do..to..you..tonight..Aw..baby..when..you..come..to..me,..I'll..make..it..so..you'll..never..leave..[chorus:..Ashanti]..Can..you..rock..with..me..(aw..baby)..Non-stop..with..me..(stop..with..me)..Can..you..take..it..to..the..top..with..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..babe..(love..ya..babe)..Always..thinking..of..you..babe..(wanna..love..you..babe)..Can..you..roll..with..me..(ooh..baby)..All..over..me..(over..me)..Can..you..take..control..of..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..baby..(love..you..babe)..Always..thinking..of..you..baby..[Verse-1:]..See..I..don't..know..if..I..can..handle..you..as..just..a..friend..Aw..baby..I..can't..pretend,..aw..baby..I'm..so..far..in..But..I..don't..mind..as..long..as..I..could..have..you..in..my..life..Aw..baby..I'm..satisfied,..even..if..you're..not..just..mine..[chorus:..Ashanti]..Can..you..rock..with..me..(aw..baby)..Non-stop..with..me..(Ohhh,..no)..Can..you..take..it..to..the..top..with..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..babe..(I..wanna..love..ya..babe)..Always..thinking..of..you..babe..(thinking..of..you)..Can..you..roll..with..me..(ooh..baby)..All..over..me..(over..me)..Can..you..take..control..of..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..baby..(love..you)..Always..thinking..of..you..baby..[Verse-3:]..Boy..you..make..me..want..to..say..(Aw..baby,..aw..baby,..ooh..baby,..ooh..baby)..Can..you..feel..me..when..we..say..(Aw..baby,..aw..baby,..ooh..baby,..ooh..baby)..[chorus:..Ashanti]..Can..you..rock..with..me..(aw..baby)..Non-stop..with..me..(I..wanna..rock..with..you)..Can..you..take..it..to..the..top..with..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..babe..(Oh)..Always..thinking..of..you..babe..(yeah,..yeah-yeah)..Can..you..roll..with..me..(ooh..baby)..All..over..me..(over..me)..Can..you..take..control..of..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..baby..(yeah,..yeah)..(Oh..yeah)..Always..thinking..of..you..baby..(baby,..baby)..Can..you..rock..with..me..(aw..baby)..Non-stop..with..me..(stop..with..me)..Can..you..take..it..to..the..top..with..me..(no..babe)..I..just..wanna..love..you..babe..(I..wanna..love..you..babe)..Always..thinking..of..you..babe..(I'm..thinking..of..you..babe)..Can..you..roll..with..me..(ooh..baby)..All..over..me..(Ohhhh)..Can..you..take..control..of..me..I..just..wanna..love..you..baby..(Oohhh)..Always..thinking..of..you..baby..(I..wanna..love..you..babe)..Oh,..mmmm,..love..you..babe..Mmmm,..yeah-yeah,..yeah-yeah,..yeah..Oh..mmmm,..love..you..babe..Mmmm,..yeah-yeah,..yeah-yeah,..yeah..Roll..Down..Featured..R&B..Music..Videos..Body..On..MeRita..Ora..ftChart...(2003)...Peak...position...Australian...Singles...Chart[1]...19...Belgian...Singles...Chart...(Flanders)[1]...5...Belgian...Singles...Chart...(Wallonia)[1]...15...Dutch...Singles...Chart[1]...28...German...Singles...Chart[2]...41...Irish...Singles...Chart[3]...21...New...Zealand...Singles...Chart[1]...24...Swedish...Singles...Chart[1]...54...Swiss...Singles...Chart[1]...33...UK...Singles...Chart[4]...7...U.S(May..2007)..(Learn..how..and..when..to..remove..this..template..message)..v...t...e...Ashanti...Discography...Awards...and...nominations...Studio...albums...Ashanti...Chapter...II...Concrete...Rose...The...Declaration...Braveheart...Other...albums...7...Series...Sampler...Ashanti's...Christmas...Collectables...by...Ashanti...Can't...Stop...The...Vault...A...Wonderful...Christmas...With...Ashanti...Singles..."Foolish"..."Happy"..."Baby"..."Rock...wit...U...(Awww...Baby)"..."Rain...on...Me"..."Breakup...2...Makeup...(Remix)"..."Only...U"..."Don't...Let...Them"..."Still...on...It"..."Hey...Baby...(After...the...Club)"..."The...Way...That...I...Love...You"..."Good...Good"..."The...Woman...You...Love"..."Never...Should...Have"..."I...Got...It"...Featured...singles..."Always...on...Time"..."What's...Luv?"..."Mesmerize"..."Down...4...U"..."Southside"..."Wake...Up...Everybody"..."Wonderful"..."Pac's...Life"..."Put...a...Little...Umph...in...It"..."Body...on...Me"..."Just...Stand...Up!"..."Want...It,...Need...It"...Book...The.best.cover.versions.of.today's.biggest.hit.songs,.all.in.one.placeThe.Way.That.I.Love.You.(Behind.the….Adele.Explains.'25'.Inspiration.Needed.Me.(Behind.The.Scenes./.Part.2).Victoria's.Secret.Fashion.Show.-.Taylor….Needed.Me.(Behind.The.Scenes./.Part.1).Justin.Bieber.&.James.Corden's….Chris...Brown...&...Jhene...Aiko...I...BetCiara...SomebodyNatalie...La...Rose...ftUnsourced...material...may...be...challenged...and...removed&.Pharrell.2.Problem.Ariana.Grande.ft.Iggy.Azalea.3.Grown.Woman.Beyonce.4.Blurred.Lines.Robin.Thicke.ft.T.INew!.Highlight.lyrics.to.add.Meanings,.Special.Memories,.and.Misheard.LyricsMusic.video[edit]405.Not.Allowed.Trey...Songz...Post...To...BeOmarion...ftBillboard...Hot...100...and...became...her...first...international...hit...from...her...second...album,...reaching...number...seven...in...the...UK...and...number...nineteen...in...AustraliaRetrieved...2012-08-13Ashanti...-...When...A...Man...Does...Wrong...(lyrics)...Ashanti...-...Christmas...Time...Again...(With…...baby...ashanti...lyrics...Ashanti-Happy...Lyrics...Ashanti-Rescue...Me...Lyrics...Ashanti-Scared...Lyrics....The...second...official...remix...for...this...song...samples...Michael...Jackson's...hit,..."Rock...with...You"Please..help..improve..this..article..by..adding..citations..to..reliable..sourcesToday's..biggest..artists..discuss..lyrics..and..share..songwriting..secretsHomeHip-HopR&BPopCountryDanceRockMetalReggaeLatin...Ashanti...-...Foolish...Baby...(Remix)...Never...Should...Have...Happy...Baby...Body...On...Me...(Behind...the...Video)...Billboard...Hot...R&B/Hip-Hop...Songs[5]...4...U.SArtists.break.down.the.meaning.and.inspiration.of.their.songs.in.our.BETWEEN.THE.LINES.series^...^...a...b...c...However,...the...single...became...Ashanti's...most...successful...song...in...Japan...peaking...at...number...2...on...Tokio's...Hot...100...and...number...3...on...the...Year...End...ChartThe.song.was.certified.Gold.by.the.RIAA.on.June.16,.2010musicline.deThe.hottest.music.videos.from.today's.biggest.artistsCopyright......2005-2016...Slack-Time.com...-...All...Rights...Reserved...Worldwide...Contact...Us......Privacy...Policy......Legal...Statement.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "StucK" Index du Forum -> .:SECTION DES JEUX EVOLUANTS SUR LE FORUM:. -> Battlefield 3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation